Thursday, January 25, 2024

My eyes have seen you, seen you on the scene, nothing about you obscene, mean - my eyes can or may between




 Pray tell, are you any of the above, what lies beneath

Your skin , is it nefarious to the core, do we have some

Los score ( s ) to settle, are we both up to this, enough

Mettle, enough to in this open old wounds and meddle?

What lies within you concerning me, what do you peddle?

You taking me upstream, like wild salmon I am swimming

Hard to spawn, I guess you know I will die in my struggle

So to carry your unlawful contraband upset you not in

The least, I am a mere beast but here to bring my butt and

Bring up whatever you wish to sell, to have others like

Me peddle, and, what’s worse, I beat all the burden for

Your gains while I endure such excruciating n pains to 

Of me drain all resistance all my life’s forces for only

To arrive at your personal gains and giving you more

Unfair advantages to constantly use me to suit all that

Suits you fine and yet never ever earns me one suit

That I may call my own dressed in the finest shreds 

As if in fact I am only not much more than walking 

dead!

Wish I had a prettier story for you in bed to be read!

No comments: