Thursday, January 4, 2024

My coffee has gentled down, the sun has seen its match, the cold is ironing my denim jeans, the taste of my coffee is gently gruff!




 I must huff and I must puff! The cold makes me somewhat gruff

I do not inhale snuff, things around me, that’s more than enough

Feels like snow’s gonna fall, cover us in think skinned white now

Maybe not, have a desk top to tend to, run my extended arm along 

It’s wooden sheen-shiny surface, make space of that soon emptiness

Serve oysters in their shells along its surface, smell that salt, taste

That brine, what decadence befalls me of my own creation, naked,

Who will drop their knickers next to mine and touch our tongues

Taste the goodness of both the raw sea and the coldness of winter

Dispelled defrayed moments only by our lewd rude nakedness 

Touching the other’s in search of much wanted needed love so

Brought on by our physical closeness that turns hopefully to more

I love to dream but I love so much more when dreams mirror our

Real selves our real lives our realities separate together now si

For the moment if not forever we bask in our glowing beings so




Thank you thank me thank us thank we , dance and prance we must!


No comments: