Thursday, January 11, 2024

I in Ad Vert Ant Ly fucked UP BIG yesterday, with out even know Ing IT yesterday as My head was not fully LOOK Ing down to heal …

 

My view looking down!







To heal my left eye, the 10% remaining fluid left there

Yesterday by my surgeon had to fall down and touch

My left eye lense and keep it moist from being scratched

By the liquid ball placed there to heal and seal and fill

The hole that had happened with time as I grew not older

Not more tired, but more engaged with my immediate

World that matters most to me anyway and which I have

Been realizing more as I grow more aware and in tune

With my life and sur round inns! Yes, I am more of

That NOW appreciative! My back is getting sore

In this position leaning down, lucky to have the

Afternoon Thursday sun on it, what warmth, was 

Earlier outside enjoying it, too on our deck taking

Steps to stretch my legs, prevent clots there, and

I am now twisting my hips and rocking on my butt

Cheeks, side to side on our couch to get the blood

Moving throughout my body so that I have the

Balance I need to be healthy and balanced to make

It through these next 4-6 weeks and heal and not do

Any damage to myself in the process as my eye

Surgeon has me on high alert and all that can and

Will go wrong if I do not follow the instructions to

A T, so I will be even more CHILL and ZEN that

Ever before in my life to make this all a very positive

Healing healthy chapter in my life at 70 yrs of age!

Turning a new page, finding footing on this new

Stage ! Removing THE cage, be GONE cage!


No comments: