Thursday, January 11, 2024

I have this yellow bug’s eye patch of courage coming off this morning I be,ie e, for my bravery yesterday of left eye retina surgery!







 I did it,  I faced my challenge, no real fear at this surgery but 

Lots of apprehension at my recovery afterwards , it quite

Frankly has scared the living day lights ( left the shit ) OUT

Of me! And I just made it through my first night trying to




Sleep on my belly! Oh what a drag it’s getting to be Mick,

Keith Ron and more! But I did it and am here to prove it

The morning after typing here on my I-Pad at 6:29am be-

Fore we head to the surgeon soon for my follow-up appoint-

Ment where the yellow bug-like-looking badge ir removed,





Replaced? Or not? I will not see from my left eye as it heals

It can improve up to six months, my vision that is, I am told!

Yippe yiy yay! Hip hip hurray! I am here , ready to thrive,

Going to you and me and life sooooo dismay as I play as I

Carry on and for myself and life and all our greater goods!







No comments: