Monday, January 8, 2024

The timing , the rhyming, the nickel and dimming,nand I am all outta breath! Is this really where I want to be?

 



The saying hello to a neighbor, matter-of-fact Ly- as-a-self-defense 

Mechanism, pulling back, fearful, wanting and expecting when I

Must not be expecting, I do not need another child, no, that is not

At all what I mean to type or say, I am soooo way WAY off my 

Track! I need to realign, refocus, what is it that really matters

I need a spread sheet, I need written pictures and goals up on a

Board! All aboard! Hop on! Come in! Let’s my feelings and emo-

Tions take a spin, a win-win-win! Who wins! Me or you or them?

What are the costs? Do I need to bear them? Is itvALL really nece-

Starry , any of this!? It really should be so very much simpler than

ALL of this! It is, so let’s go back to STARS START ART - all in

oNW Word broken apart! That, too is an art! If it’s to much release

Some gas- go IT! Do I need to spell it out for you/ me!!? Go

oN, got ahead, get on with it! FART! 

Feel better, I do, I should, I am at a pinnacle!

Love ya!

sO!

mMM

MUCH!

TA TA!

HURRAH!

Meet you at the spa! 

Tra La LA!







No comments: