Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Northern, southern, western, eastern, what ex X pose ure ( yours, theirs mine, ours? ) have you exposed yourself to? For us it has been Northern Exposure, you know, you got or get it!?! The tv series with Joeland Maggie and Chris, Ed, Marilyn, Howling, Shelley, Maurice, Ruth Ann, Jules, Rick, Dave, Bernard, Adam and Elaine and Adam’s wife … but it does not stop there, greater implications in all of this!

 



Yes, the show is brilliant!I love it so, it speaks volumes

To me and to my wife, and it talks of life stripped to its

Essence, not the trappings and wrappings around us that

Do nothing but distract us from really keeping alive that




Bound between it and us, our ‘ life line’, remember that

Show? I like the idea, if in quicksand that we did not expect 

We need a ‘ life line ‘ to survive. And each character in the

Show is a life line to each and every one of us, showing us




Who wears, parts of us, parts of the fabrics of our true beings!

I love that, I relate, I respond, I lather myself up thoroughly in

These characters, like with Do soap, they all answer questions

I pose myself with their honesty and sincerity, all except Maurice,




And Joel, both jaded and being reborn or made to see the beauty

In the wonderful, open, loving, accepting gifts of life and feeling 

Blessed and truly, fully alive. Jung and Freud and Native American 

Ingenuity and common sense and turning to our natural instincts.







No comments: