Sunday, January 21, 2024

Mornings are good in sunshine so beautiful, lightness is the next brightness,BAs spiritually we each blossom and bloom , as individuals reclaiming ourselves

 A little bit of country in my worden’ wordins’ y’all!





Life’s no joke and work works for me and my child

Grounds me to this earth like no other one could

I am one of the many living testaments that stand up

For the good, that honesty once was a man’s handshake 




Now when we turn our backs or walk on our way his

Middle finger is often his measure as hurt me he so

Often will as his morals are not developed, he has no

Allegiance to another except the one of money




This is certainly not the direction I have taken

I have lived my whole life with love and kindness

In the maken, there for anyone’s taken and yet 

So many of us have shattered not by our own saken 

We are all really special,Niall such wonders of Nature

Here for the maken, better and better and no mistaken





My wife of 43 years has stuck by me 

As have I stuck by her, with no life’s 

guarantees of livin’ or not we are here

Each other for whatever’s in store so




We have our differences ,we often do

Not agree yet we give ourselves and

Each other space, enough to know

Talkin’ of  all that grieves us is a bad




Idea, better to not have spoken all could

Be spoke, better to leave some space

Better to bet on each other, we each will

Triumph in our very own special ways

And each of us in our own fashions win

That race which really it is not , just a

Figment ligament in our minds to life and

To each other bind as down paths we wind!




No comments: