Monday, January 1, 2024

The art of the word is the communicator of possible meanings made clearerer by their presence either or both written and red and spoken, and I complicate this by breaking words down in to parts that make me think through their sounds or their visibility other connectors and possibilities that occur to me serendipitously automatically easily both and difficulty , too!

 I am a glorious living mess late at night , bow, just after










Midnight, I am so after, a thought, a meaning, a result,









My purpose, my be Ing being, what or when or why or







Where it might be as I am, as it occurs to me, I search








I wander, alone so oft, ten, twen, Ty, I am lost in many







My ways, too are so many, sometimes in repeat, in repeal,







I must perk, I have to attain, my brain doth atro so trop so









Fly fee fie fly foe phlegm flow fly flown to reach that go





Go goa goal! I must, not I may, I have to, option to not







Is not avail to any avail able to enable to at beach or table








I am missioned pistoled practically roaring in panicked








Silences to at be there where when now as that matter is







My matter my must my being my thrust , in that I so very







Doth myself trust I will find that quiche, eat that crust I





I so very have always my faith belief in self me my trust!






No comments: