Friday, January 12, 2024

Just read more about the word ‘ Beautiful ‘ having just written about it myself earlier here today

 I 













call many thing’s beautiful in life, men and women and children,

Animals, Nature, flowers and plants, fruits and vegetables, hills

And art and music, plays, concerts, waterfalls, clothes, nakedness.

I love the nude body, I love the natural nude body without adornment,

Without makeup, jewelry, without shaving, the more the hair the

More beautiful they look to me, they are like beautiful diamonds in

The rough, their thoughts, their actions, behaviors, reactions,  missing


















Teeth, freckles, birthmarks, scars, fat, sight of bone structure, their

Stories, their experiences, their courage, their perseverance, their

Willingness to proceed, to be seen, to be heard, to be counted, to

Be a part of life all around, their acceptance of me and others, their

Kindness and empathy, their seeing a bigger picture, giving me a chance, 

Others, too, their welcoming of life, their encouragements, pats on the

Back, helping others up, to get them to the finish line in races when

They stumble and fall.
















This is ALL so beautiful, I call it as I see it, their willingness to really

Listen, to understand, to stand in another’s shoes and walk in them before 

They draw their opinions or make judgements less informed that are

Often so painful and hurtful to others, this is Al so beautiful to me!

To be humble, to be honest, to include and not exclude, to invite

Others inside, to congratulate them, to tell them they are beautiful!

This is all so very beautiful to me, to not bully, to not say mean

And hurtful things, to not whisper ugly things behind their backs.

To label others unjustly, to take knowing advantage of them, to rape

Mentally and physically others as it is all just a game to them - to avoid

All that ugliness - that is beautiful to me! To call others out and remind

Them we are all human and all deserve our fair chance, this is most

Beautiful to me! This I love, this I warm to, this I smile at, feel so

Comfortable in their presences - those that love fully and let others

Blossom and grow, stay healthy, housed and sheltered and well

Clothed and nourished so that they may survive and thrive the many

Challenges in life which come from all directions, hitting us all

Constantly, consistently, ferociously, too many times.

It is beautiful for us all to stick together and weather the many storms

And challenges in life and to continually grow and be strong and 

Loving, concerned, involved, compassionate, caring and so positive -

Positively soooo wonderfully alive to strive, take care, be happy and

Merry! Cheers all my beautiful friends and more, alive, inanimate,

Earthly, of the skies, the heavens the caves and hollows rivers

And meadows, vineyards and champagnes caves, as well as mush- room 

Caves, too, honey houses, mango groves, wild banana trees in the wilds

Toads and frogs and cats and dogs, birds and bees - all so beautiful, too!





































No comments: