Wednesday, January 3, 2024

The flows of energies at rise and shine, the trains of do’s, the musts of mists, the capture of feelings, feelings of emotions … the being available, the strength of knowing, nowings, doings!

 

It takes my breath away, it sweeps me up, it

Drops me down, the dust balls rise, my breath

Is caught, my heart stops so sudden, starts so

Quick, my smile my rush my flow my leap

I am all caught up, so rapt, such wrappings

Lovely unwrapping! I am unwound I am bound

So unbound,with possibs so boundless sooo

Bound unbound MORE, life’s in store! Love

Abounds, I hear those sounds, leaps mine

And bounds ours, bouncing and banging as

We go alone, some of volition ours

Some or more of natural causes all around 

I am captured and released and soaked in

Living so life MINE so full fully found

Finding all along the ways the stars starts

And stop that gaze at fullest of full moons

The catharts arts parts many more marts

Glorious glimmers, gorgeous smarts, 

Life’s juicy sea oysters are brined for us

All the apples our lessons the pears our

Ladies the cakes, well, you know!

The lemons our tangs, the strawberries

Blackberries for picking and blueberries

For up in air throwing to like basketballs

Our mouths to fall right smack bad p delish

Swish into Yummo is our creed to maintain

At each individuals at our own now speeds!













No comments: