Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Solitary steady surfing on waves of my own making, it’s mostly that in a nut shell, shelling out reactions mine to being effected, effected, touched, tested, teased , torpedoed, s much mo

 To define my process of processing my interactions is

A constant motion of observing, sensing, feeling, fielding 

I wish I could be more specific as it benefits me to know




The ways in which I respond, draw, hum, chant, paint, dab

Yeah, I dab and dabble, scrabble the world rabble of happen-

Ings so constant that there is no way to grapple with it all

Eat and apple, the small ones you bite into and they crunch,

Those do the trick, gives me some energy and the moments

Of all those sounds ,those moanments pregnant with means

Meanings melting , munching, melding, melodiferous me’s

You’d, us’s, all of mankind moving at such a fast trot that

We silence the others out so intent are we to get along and

Sing, chan5,hum, strum, snapour songs with our fingers!


No comments: