Saturday, January 6, 2024

I have nothing to say / and everything / my words work with my actions / acting sometimes in unison / others in combat / lost often/ certain / so alarms sounding in my dreams / reams of walking in loneliness / what is wrong with me? Why am I so lost and seeming losing in my unfathomable being so dumbly searching if even that!?





 I wish I could report more positivity ! /





 I wish I was with those I love and  / 

alone /




 so often on paths that / in waking /




 I wonder / what the fuck? 




/ how can I be so miserable? / 

what the fun is wrong with me / am I desperate? / 




Ami a desperate fuckUpDownAllTharound!?! /

 I sure feel like it! / 




why are me dreams so much losers? / 

am I that pathetic? / 

is it saying to me that \ 

in my waking hours I seem to positive /




 but aslee I show the real me / 

a desperate wretch /

 a hopeless homeless friendless naked /




mature man with nary a true friend!?!?

No comments: