Sunday, January 21, 2024

I am singing the songs in me, out of key, out of tune, so I am relying on the words I write, may they hold, May they make us soar!

 





usually paint my words with colors 



of acrylics, oil and regular pastels, waters 

with colors that dry, torn pieces, jagged











Fragments, quickly cut, ripped, stuck, glued











Pasted ,sometimes quick , like pasties , likes

Shields, like the forms and shapes, their textures

And patterns become my vessels of communication,

My ways to inform, my ways to express, my manners








To stay sane, healthy and normal in unnormal unnatural 

Unhuman almost certainly not nice, nowhere tender

Times, more aggressive and antagonistic, fender-bender

Times, SO :; if not gardening with my body serving as







Conduit between earth and sky, with both feeding into

Me at the very same time, then I am often writing here

On my I pad my I space my I virgin canvas that which 

A child sees and feels and positively relates to without











Help from an internet and gadgets that rob him or her 

Of actual experiences, those that enrich us to our cores

Using watercolors or acrylics , often oil pastels too , to

Capture the intensities, the fires and flames, the energy







The actions-innate primate that Society does so sublimate!

I have my mate, still together now to this very date!

Never ever, for any of us too late, go for it, do it update!




No comments: