Sunday, January 21, 2024

I have no limits, I speak as I am, I speak for myself, I do not have to join a group to speak or do as they do, I am my own man and realize I do not follow the ESTABLISHED rules because I do not like how those rules are limiting, prejudicial, offensive, crippling, more!

 

Hug a cat or cats if that is all you do in a day!







So be it! Whatever the it you follow or subscribe to

Why must anyone ever follow, why must we keep up

With those if we are on the same path? Maybe we

Stop along the way to absorb things not interesting

To others? I must be true to myself, no offense in-

Tended, just live and let live, that is the key, my 















Mantra, my way, my say, my cray as in crave as

In ‘ that’s totally okay! “ stay and play, enjoy a

State of dismay, don’t even bother with a tray,

Just carry what you can with your two hands and

Make due, whatever it is, you can always add lib 

That lib-ation is there waiting and ready for you

For us, maybe a baguette or a ficelle, aussi, on

Verra, vamos a ver! That is the excitement, that

Is the icing on the cake, the thought of kissing

Before you kiss, picking a flower and handing

It a loved one before you do, the thought of

The joy in getting to a certain point, all grand.





But do not label me or distance me because I

Am moving onto something you are not familiar

With, do not feel discomfort or any judgement

From me because I am being me, you be you,

You let me be me, accept and love and encourage

Me, I encourage you and even more openly salute

Embrace, hug, kiss butt butts with you, glory be

Four moons butting butts, nakedly preferable yeah

Under one big great shining moon above blessing

And not judging or guilting or even messing us!







Let us toast to one another, then boost and boast , too
About the other, about us, about them, about we , yes!


No comments: