Saturday, January 6, 2024

The an I ma l I n me come ( s ) OUt into world from me with Out! My me prom tin g IT at all, come mid Night or late R and fortune or not IT is out of me in plain view plane drone eagle eyes sigh T, as Tony the untamed Tiger am I, no and , not ifs, just X posed Butt two cheeks, too cheeky for some, just norm Al for others nature’s intelligence no art no ficenobficial fake ness, just un Edot Ted Tony mmmm ME Free! whee!

 SO, what’s it all mean? Is it?



Mean I mean? Too offensive?

Out OUT of line? Rude? Raw?

Too much skin? What is too

Much? Why is it a discussion?

Why are we so bored, boring?

Why are we told our skin is

Not to be shown or seen? Why!?

I love mine and exhibit it as

Of ten twent thirt fort fift Ty Ty TY

I may not be attractive in age mine

My neighbor sees it as ugly, not

Exciting, but is my neighbor my

Judge, my measure, my one to

Be telling me what I may do or 

Not!!!? I do not think so, I have

A large belly yes, round, big, so



Pregnant and yet I am not that

Just fat and May I be in need to

Lose weight? Probably yes, and

I am trying, but I feel more com-

Fort - able nude bare my bod

Animal bearness just want a

Hug a kiss a squeeze a please

A pleasure your treasure you

Vote of acceptance you measure

Of letting me be naked me so

Nightly so perhaps spritely purr

Fect to yes I just want your love!















No comments: