Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Sometimes are the best times of our lives, these and those I suppose, meandering lost decomposed, curious at best, truthful at worst, imleap…

 Like a a gazelle startling with sudden mad burst that



Propels me certain in my daze, clouded with dire haze



Shit! Have I alone again in a consternation kinda maze



Rather be I would of clear mind of rooted spurts of pose



Positive conduits of creative energies flowing nonstop



No stopping at synapses or junktions where debris of my



Being coagulated, got stuck, lost their now collective



Thrusts, where all I wanna do is glide on by these and 



Those in happy throes and glows and not all knotted be



Joyous in my escapes of escapades in spades and not 



Total busts burns blandishments self imposed from my



Constant dreams of lost , loser and loose laments , lingers



Where I’d like to point my fingers, what’s with all these



Those ‘ thinkers ‘ !?!? Stop in dreams mine doze ‘ ringers’



Ringing ON not off my many streamers not screamers that



Thrust in my thithers dithers blithers bladders of consterns 



Go on, throw me my bone, I get one bone stuck here in



This shit hole with all my brother sister others mothers



Fathers uncles nieces aunts and families in our common



Thread threading so many lost needles like sweat heat



And spunk dried and dirtied with all the others in that



Quest universal of searching meaning, meanings!?



Any at all!?!? Trapped in bodies our yearning churning



Till be come to our last blink of selves extinctions 



Yet I somehow smile, I certain hope, that is my dope



For I am no not one, with my scope no dope I am



Alone for my side, you alone for yours by my side



Through life we somehow manage to slip and slide



Others do their damnnest , too ,trying us to manage



I no not with breaths and leaps away be so man or



Woman managed bandaged , I will be heard not 



Herded!










No comments: