Monday, January 8, 2024

I should rest! Really I should! but for my blazing mind filled with uncompleted yearning burning THOUgHTS tangled up inexperiences, yearnings, burnings, murmurings!

 I am about to Xplode about to croak out LOUD like a madman




On land , firmly planted yet mostly NOT, I am, single-wordingly 

Going to BEAT thrash trash artificial intelligence, I sure am,

Darn that use anyway, what and why complicate and manwoman 

MachineOnLinecomputerBrain us into SUBmission, that is

Their mission to sub us all,control, feed, breed, bleed us all!

I will not be bled! I do that to myself enough already, no need

For that artificial death toll to do it systematically, with malice,

With greed, with money, power, control at the helm! I will be

At my very own helm, I will guide it and navigate the waters

,skies and earths and rocks of life on my very own! I am strong,

I am brave, I am able and willing, do not try and disable me, I

Will have nothing of that you dirge, you brat, purge you outta me

That is my plan, you will not me under or over stand me, no, NOT!





I give this very ALL that which I own, know, feel, live with,nGOT!




No comments: