Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The intensity is shadowedin calm, acquiesce, don’t speak, let others do the work, why other!?! It’s all as hit show, everybody’s fuckedup said The Beatles, Act UP!

 




It’s a fucking nightmare all day and night long

What a drag it’s getting oooohhhh, remember

That?!?! The Stones sang, Paint It Black, Mom

Hated that but not as much as Mother’s Got A little 

Helper, that one, and the Door’s first album,  Break

On through to the other side, Back door man,

I Loved it, playing Ping Pong with Katy, chasing the 




Ball down the steep driveway, ouch on a stone un-

Even path! Hard on joints before joints were a 

Thing to make our actual joints feel better as a

Result of smoking weed, aahhh, those were some

Days, they sure were, and that intensity was so

Riveting,so commanding, life at that age sure

Was, thank goodness then no internet! Made it

Easier for me to run naked after smoking to 

The campus fountain and dance around in the 




Water like a a happy mad insanely secure, on

The edge artistic, poetic, portrait sketches lune

Ooohhhhhhhh I was so taken & driven by the

Moon! My inner lunatic took over my outer

Self and made me express myself in wild ways!







No comments: