Sunday, January 21, 2024

I’m working as my very life depended on it!nreally ! No joke! No fakery! No hidden agenda, I am on call, my very own style of ‘ on call ‘, call me, myself, I any time I feel or need or reach that sudden urge to myself of thoughts, feeling, inspirations,nthem purge!

 




That is my surge, that is my wave , a #brainwave #braincall

#braintohandtopapertoiPad call, #amust #doitnow #beforeI-

Forget #thatblast #thatstash #tgatmashofbrainlights #mindfarts 

I am sooooooo very ON CALL, call me any time, my lines

Those paths, #wavelengthsGoingToAnyLengths to be of use

To be channeled, paneled packed, picked, perked, pis toned

Perfumed, THERE HERE wherever, whenever inspiration 

Of any sort, any color any form, any persuasion, race, religion

Nationality pilgrim#spirit #pilgrimstruggle #size #anyperson

#anyidea as long as it does not hurt another, I am a loving

#hopetoalwaysbeagoodexample to any living thing present

Or in tune with me, on my brain wave, on this grand planet!

No comments: