Thursday, January 11, 2024

Do you know the IN adjective? I am learning to appreciate using the many IN adjectives, jackets, shawls, bow ties, scarfs, skirts, trousers, more! Follow me to discover what is IN now!

 





By IN I also mean G and ING! Confusing!? Not at all

Really all a ball, black tie and all and black dress and

Sparkling wine, caviar, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,

Strawberries, eclairs, pate and baguettes, hummus, and

Whatever floats your boat!

So do you know flatter IN g? smooch IN g, kiss IN g, hugg IN




g? I want to know more of all three, I do, I must, I will, I

Should move onto the next IN adjectives , join me, let’s hold

Hands, let’s move for WARD to Get Her to Get Him to Get




Her, Him, Them! More! So happy to be alive and able to be

Danc IN g, Romanc IN g , draw IN g , Writ In g, think IN g,

Ly IN g and Look IN g straight down here as my left eye is




 Heal IN g,recover IN g, weeee! I am 

 rock IN g sooooo

I am IN the moment, IN with the IN crowds IN fully I feel




So that I am invest IN g now so thoroughly IN myself so

I may really truly give back all my INS wIN s  to others 2!








 


No comments: