Tuesday, January 16, 2024

My current life’s states of affairs : drinking my coffee with the top off in the #Contigo @Contigocup with a straw so I may keep my head tilted down parallel to the floor so my left eye retina heals the hole in its wall ole, touche, voila, comme ca, muy bueno, my life!

 My eck is the one getting sore now bent way down!

My muscles in my neck are crying for relief! Oohhh

Yeah! I am getting used to this , been a breeze if you

Read between my lines!?!? Knot YES knotted tight





The bumps and lumps when pressed for comment yell

 “ Ouch ! “ don’t touch me! I hurt! Can’t you feel my 

Pain at the tips of your finger tips!.!. They are not happy!

But enough of this, I am joyous all the same, I am alive

Privileged t be so, around gladly for the next ride, and 

The next! Do not count me out! I am ready to kick again

Except for the bucket, no thoughts at all of suicide, I want





To sand a clear message that I am here to champion both

You and myself, to kick far away any thoughts of neagative

Vibes, I want all our tribes to unite and be stronger as one

Working to better to best to bestest be free healthy at 

Peace with homes, our nourishment of body and soul, so

Our spirits may soar, so hate May vanish and love grow.









No comments: