Sunday, January 7, 2024

Vay vay go go! vate no wait vated up UP so dated my brain my waves my imps inside my headed so impish so they do glimpsish at my thoughts to do to be active activated slay slated success for, whatever that is?!?!




 I’m a mess, old and fresh, I’m a me . Not a you

Not a him, not a her, not a they, my very own

Hymn my very own rhyme, my reason, as if I

We, any of us really need one!?! What are we

Supposed to do with a reason, someone will 




Turn that around, lie, claim something fake

Call it treason! And yet, we must band, we

Must outsmart those dastardly greed hoarding 

Bastards, call them out, ex X depose them as




We X pose them in the light of reason that has

Been so distorted in treason treasonable acts

Some will paint them now as so reasonable!

It was really them, not us, it was him, he did it

What he did was wrong, not what we did, we

Did something honorable, necessary, in our 

Own self defense, we are in the right, we will




Say this so many times that we will have many

Of you believing it,nat least long enough to

Vote for us, then we don”t care what you do

As long as you dare not. On front or disturb us




Stop making such a fuss! We both know you 

Are so very disposable, a dime a dozen, really

Not even a cent, worthless except to do our will!







No comments: