Friday, January 12, 2024

Life is decisions, it is making out, scoping out, scouting about, allowing ourselves the freedom to experience unprejudiced, with wonder in our senses all, not doubts, not negatives, but butting butts with life’s forces!

 I 



am soooooooo OK with my lot in life! It is!

Yes, what I got, what was given to me as I ca e

Out between my mother’s stressed to the man

Legs in 1953, wow, six decades ago, what a mom-




Dad son ment that was for the three of us, and they

Both let me live my life freely without their expect-

Tations of what I should be, so I have lived my life

Free as Tarzan swinging loin-clothed but not much




Else holding vines, but not much else, tree to tree,

Jane the chimps the rivers and waterfalls, the bana-

Nas, the other fruits, nuts, the basics to please and

Tease, and that is where I am now, back to my




Simple life here healing from my left eye retina

To better see, to better draw, to better drive, to

Better write, to better all things I do, I am here

Now Betting on that, that I follow these  simple 




Rules of my surgeon to like a wild sturgeon  I

May soon get back to all my wild roots and

Swim up the rivers and get to my spawning

Grounds for I still have s ouch in me here




And ready and maybe willing to be born!

Will just have to work towards this, wait 

And see! Maybe swing in between farm tree

To tree!? Let loose a joyous pee or two too!










No comments: