Sunday, January 7, 2024

The prudefundity the bullyfundity the hatefundity the prejudicefundity the snobfundity the poweragainstotherfundity the iambetterthanyoufundity has many things in common, one is that, as the words say , none are FUN, all are MEAN, all are WRONG!




 I just have the Inequality, the use of power




The shaming, the bullying, the prejudice,

The hunger, the homelessness, the evil

Spirited people, the greedy, the selfish,

The money mongering, the JerryandJill-

manandWomanEring for selfish gains

And unjust gains for a very few so very




Wrong and dangerous, the lies, the fakery

The telling a story stories anecdotes that

Are rewritten and false and hurtful and

Sooooooo PAINandWRONGfull! I am

So alarmed, so disgusted, so afraid for

Our GLORIOUS world, and SO I must

Speak, I must be heard and seen, I will

Not be silenced, my vote will count for

Something REAL something really I’m-

PORTant vital pertinent, meaningFULL!

I am here, I am going nowhere but to the

 CcENTER of matters Germaine to us all

now Ahora Agora Maintenant at these




Troubled times we are all living now!

No comments: