Saturday, January 13, 2024

Regimine regimentations order orderliness doing , that which is front and center first, under that and those spells, sitting still for long spells each day and night

 I 



find myself trapped in a way never quite before

The telling now of my stories as cold sets in as sun

Fades quickly now away making way for the temps 

Those tures to drop so fast and chill your back that

Faces the bay window looking out into my cul-de-sac

My brief 15 minutes of release from assuming my head-

Down position gone seemingly in little more than a spla la 

la la la la lash! Not even time for my teeth to properly

Gnash! The wrap of covers soon to apply be to my back 

As the frost of the chill is there reminding me that my

Feet, too are subjects and subjected fast to such a quick

Now cold that is rearing it’s head and unmistakable to

Note the presence it of without hardly any notice to e

Prepared! Yet the mission to look down for me of 45

Minutes is still front and center, and for sake of my 

Left eye I must focus solely on that and ensuring it’s

Speedy recovery whatever it is that I must accomplish

To be sure nothing is wronged, nothing goes dark or

Nlabk, no blood thin membranes here ever available

To break, so able to do so at the least bit of provocation 

So still and calm, diligent, firm, gradual and strong 

Must be my intentions my motions my ocean alarmed.

No comments: