Sunday, January 7, 2024

I turn am turned, in , tuned, inward, going in, staying in, turning that, those leaves, the table adds more leaves, a massage table, looking down 45 of 60, yes, my new yoga, zen, calm imposed!

 



My left eye, it’s weaker than my right,




I will write and draw my right eye

Permitting, do not want to it so very

Strain, my energies focused down to




Ground! I will plant potted plants yes

Around me so life I look at for 45 at

70 new be beings born on the 10th of

January I have imposed on my my new




Turn, my new leaf, my ne beef, my

Bread my water, no wine, I must so

Careful be to look down as my left

That retina doth so heal healthily

Hopefully all good, so positive

Will this all be, my mantra my spin

No time to sin , if only in the eyes




Of others for I feel very little in

Life is really a sin, most of it when

Respected, honored, lived truthfully

Humbly with empathy all around is

Simply that, living, finding our ways

Helping one another, growing strong

Together in times of great challenges

We have lots to deal with, let’s not

Make or imagine it and everythi


We face a bigger problem or worry

Than it is or will be, cut ourselves

Some slack, see and share and speak

And do the positive, leading with

That, not with the negative, the lies

The fakery, the hate, the bullying,

But loving and nurturing so we 

Find ourselves and joy and love




Was supposed to be nap time, shut-eye noe but
My mind would not stop for me si I not so
Kindly had to go along for this fruitful ride!


No comments: