Thursday, January 4, 2024

I am my main exhibit, whether I know it or not, as simple as that, but complicated as all hell get out

                                           I’m my main exhibit

                                          Whether I know it or not

                                           As simple as that but

                                           Complicated as hell as

                                           All get out I come to find 

                                          Out! With it! With me! Yeah

                                          What am I all about!?!? What?





I exhibit myself in life, I am aware and unaware, I wear myself and thus am an exhibit on exhibit, exhibiting myself through my reactions, interactions, on display, at play, people play me, they display me, they delay and splay me, they betray me, not so much through words but through actions, or lack of, a silent ignoring as , I come to find out, I am myself my worst enemy, I actively exhibit happiness and positiveness, that others might feel, or share, of not like or appreciate all Al me for!?! Do I ignore? Do I change? Do I rearrange?


                                          I like my positive outlook, I

                                          Exhibit that, I embody my

                                          Body with that, as much as I

                                          Am aware, as much as I dare

                                           People see or feel, they do not

                                            Even stop to stare, they have

                                           Their blinders on, their earphones

                                           Plugged in, as if to see or speak or

                                           Even notice me is a big whopping 

                                           Sin all in itself, to take the time to

                                           Engage with me, to with me take

                                           A spin, flap a fin, bat a wing, let

                                           Loose a smile, giggle even, laugh

                                           That child, baby, man or woman

                                           Is WAY asking too much!

                                           But hey, I will never know as they

                                           Will never say, and if, it would me




                                           So dismay, I’d become total disarray so I am my main exhibit, I do like when knowingly I put myself on exhibition as, I am an exhibitionist at heart, I know that, others know that. So, that’s that! What ever else may or may not, may we all weigh or not, in and on that!

                                           I will be as I am that’s that,

                                           What has life in me creating

                                           Borning  me-as it has me so!?

























No comments: