Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Life is the way, life is here to stay, some form always, life does not get in the way, life is living somehow , somewhere, not ever sure why!?!?

 



Life is my tonic , it is my gin, it is my mango, it is

My baguette, my pate, my Bourgeuil my Mesnil su

Oger French champagne, my wonder my winter my

Bento Goncalves my colorful hillside pastel huts

Favelas, my streamers at Carnival as a child in Rio

My chance meeting Pele before Pele was even a

Name on the beach sands of Copacabana my ate metro 

rides In Paris, meeting there my wife, 13 of us under

A Mansart tiny itsy bitsy room on the Avenue Paul

Doumer, Lynne sitting on my lap, drinking together

For the last time last week in August in Paris the

LEGRAS BRUT Integral French champagne, then

Two wonders of life’s ours children of hope and

Marching on in this amazing spring and summer

Of life’s leaves and stone mountains , rivers and

Oceans,skies and fall and rain and snow after sleet!

Sun’s shine and sheen, preens, jumps and falls, walks

And running on ahead or falling back to be enthralled!





No comments: