Friday, January 12, 2024

45 minutes looking down, 15 minutes up and at them! Have to keep cataracts from developing, and thin membrane on edge of eyeball broom bursting, so ZEN living!

 





Like a monk in a monastery, life stripped to my basics

Yes, I can keep my clothes on but all physical activity

Gone! No sex! No lifting, no blowing my nose or even

Sneezing or coughing! Nothing at all to sneeze about!

No hand jobs or anything and being careful not to push

Hard to get my stool sample out! No lifting more than

5 pounds, so calm and easy, no stress, I will blossom as

A result, and if I fuck up this will all be for naught as my

Thin membrane on the outer edge of my eye ball will

Burst and that damage done is irreversible, no way to

Reverse it. My retina surgeon had scared the shit out 

Of me and I had to not push hard or at all to release

That shit as it could have made this time all a waste!

Play on words and images here, I have time to write

To think to organize, to gather all my shit together

And ponder the line by the Beatles in “ I am the

Walrus “, the walrus is Tony, “ everybody’s fucked up”!

So as I have my face down to the ground I will contem-

Plate my life now and make this so positive that I will

Have to frequently splash off to pee and look up & out!

I am smiling now all the way to the bank, I am happy!

So go figure, go conjure, go forth mighty warriors!  Be!









No comments: