Wednesday, January 3, 2024

I am me I am wonder I am wander I am wonderfully comfortable while not, always aware and often so not, nothing but untangling my many knots, I throw myself out, into spaces that me surround

 I always feel I will somehow touch down, somewhere touch ground, the leaps, my inner faiths in self and my natural background, my playground, my sound, my smell , my sights my pulls and tugs, like a tug boat, I pull and push my being so I may be sooooooo very around, open to magic, open to stories, wanting to comfort, be comforted, held, hugged, nuzzled, burrowed, blessed by the touch and the sounds, the breaths of others, the whispers, the glints, those dashing gleams beaming from your eyes, telling me in such certain terms that yo love me, you are happy being around, you wish to engage, for moments for life, sharing our spaces, trading our places, welcoming one another, cheering us ON, please come close, hold me, my hands, touch my eyes, soothe my cries, smile and giggle, bring me back from my constant brinks, allowing me to be really me, from ocean to sea, to brook to stream, at lake, in crater, deep down a cave, tossed together by the energy of each wave, we can and we so must, always be brave, trusting ourselves, believing, be living, being honest and nice, giving open arms ours, hands and our spread those to all Joe’s, Moe’s, Margaret’s and Maggie’s, warming our plates, filling our cups, drinking from the bottles, licking our plates, an , oh yes, sucking our thumbs , as once, as children, we were, we still are, we all once did quickly, humanly, naturally!



No comments: