Sunday, January 14, 2024

The Do IN g is not so much the problem, it’s the plan IN g the follow-thru, the X ectution the taking broader steps that I must now perform to myself and others

 



The doing I am constantly doing as well as I can

May possibly be doing, all the time, in bursts,

Streaks, stretches of intense jagged, edged, pledged

Practicallydoing do IN g all the time, all my waking




Hours performing to that BEAT of my own inner

Callings, soundings, groundings, flyings, jumping,

Performing in writing, in person, in video in picture

My performances my realizing releasing revealing






Soooooooo darned many reactions, interactions, acts

Acting acting on instinct, on my self impulse, pulsing

Pushing, flaming, framing myself, my manners, my

Tony-isms  Anthony-isms Zorba-ismss Tarzan-isms









Naked-isms, prisms kaleidoscope -isms, rainbow-isms

Decisions, acts of kindnesses, thoughtfulnesses to others

First, then myself, and now turning a bit inwards and satisfying

My innards my inner to outwards workings Perkins peaking s

Speakings spreadings spendings more now than ever full

To fuller to fullest baby here and now sure on myself me my



I ! Oh yeah! Sir watch me fly try sky high pie cry cry cry!



No comments: