Friday, September 27, 2013

I Should Never Have Assumed Anything / So Full Of Myself Of My / Self Worth To Have Let At / Least In My Mind Fancies Desires / Gone This Horribly Far Without / The Two of Us In The Driver's Seat / SORRY! #3 Le 27 Septembre, 2013 Vendredi Matin



                                   I Should Never Have Assumed
                                   Anything
                                   So Full Of Myself Of My
                                   Self-Worth To Have Let  At

                                   Least In My Mind Fancies Desires
                                   Gone Horribly Far Without The
                                   Two Of Us In The Driver's Seat
                                   SORRY !

                                   It's My Own Damn Fault! Not  You
                                   Yours Or Jimmy's And I'm Mad
                                   I'm Making You Pay The Price
                                   Taken Two To Tango Now Just Me

                                   I Can't Imagine How I Have Hurt
                                   You Hurt Things ' Tween Us Oh
                                   No! What Can I Do ?!? To Mend
                                   Us To Heal Us ? Then Maybe It's

                                   All Just Me : There I Go All Over
                                   Again! Just Forget Me I'm Too
                                   Bloody Much Too Much Baggage
                                   Not Worth The Pain The Head Games!
                   

                                 


                     

No comments: