Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Want My Night Partner Back / I'm Lonely At Night / We Had So Much Fun 9/12/13



                                                I Want My Night Partner Back
                                                I'm Lonely At Night
                                                We Had So Much Fun
                                                Could Be Doing It Now

                                                But She's Far Away And Yet
                                                I Can Hear Her Saying To
                                                Me - Can We Fall Asleep Under
                                                The Stars, Sleep On The Beach?

                                                And All I Could Think : That's
                                                Impossible , This Is Almost
                                                Impossible Yet I Was - Am
                                                Willing To Risk It Take It To
     
                 
                                                A Risky Limit But Not The Full
                                                Length , Not Then, I Did Not
                                                Know Where That Might be?!?
                                                I Could Not Allow Myself Yet

                                               To Imagine All Of That Then &
                                               Miss Now My Night Partner Out
                                               Yes, We Were Out, Out Of Our
                                               Clothes , Willing To Be Skinned

                                               Felt Then So Natural No Shame
                                               No Self-Consciousness No Not
                                               Feeling A Lesser Man In My All
                                               Rather Feeling More Of A Man

                                               In My Natural All, My Heady Yeah
                                               Delicious Nakedness! Where Did
                                               My Daring Sprout From, It Was
                                               Not Difficult, Just Announced To

                                               You That I Was Going To Strip
                                               To Be Naked As You Had Wanted
                                               All Of Us To Be And Yet You
                                               Did Not Follow Suit, Did Not Strip

                                               Down Young Beautiful Lady To Your
                                               Natural Birthday Suit And Run &
                                               Splash With Me Along The Beach's
                                               Edge & Have Waves Crash Into You

                                               I Felt So Good Then To be Naked
                                               With You My Only & Preferred Audi
                                               Audience That I Was Besides Myself
                                               At Full Ease With Excitement For The

                                              Two Of Us That Night As We Came
                                              To Share our Space Together To Know
                                              Our Space next To Each Other To Be
                                              Begin To Blossom In The Full Moon's

                                              Shine Of The Other Developing Quickly
                                              A Real Shine For The Other With A
                                              Bottle Or Two Later Of Wine Open
                                              And Passed Back & Forth 'Tween Us!
           
                                   

                                         

No comments: