Saturday, September 21, 2013

She Loves Me? She Loves Me Knot?!? I'm All Notted Up So Balled Inside!



                                    She Loves Me ? She Loves Me
                                    Knot - Not - Gnought- Nought
                                    I'm All NOTTED Up So Balled
                                    Up Inside That My Outside Splits
                                    I'm Knot Functioning Nought At

                                    All My Eners Are There To Fake
                                    My Peops Around Me So They
                                    Might Not Suspect? Might Not
                                    Count Me As A Primary Suspect
                                    In An Innocent Enough Love Crime

                                    I'm All Messed Up, All Confused

                                    I Mean That's Just Rude! She's So
                                    Mean So Selfish So Messed Up
                                    Gone Back To Another Man , One
                                    That's Mean To Her That Has Hurt
                                    Her Badly & So She Wants More?!?

                                    It's All Up To Me? To Take The Reins
                                    & Kick Our Horses Want More Horse
                                    Power To More Horse Around For
                                    What We're Doing Is Nothing More
                                    Than Fanciful Wishing For What We

                                    Not Never No Knot Nought Ever Have
                                    Can't Think Just Of Ourselves I Was
                                    Foolish To Think It Any More To Be
                                    Believe I Had A Bolder Hold On Her
                                    To Believe She Loved Me As Madly

                                    To Think That Positive Thinking Now
                                    Was Enough? I Know Her Not Enough
                                    I Have No Rights I Know Her Little
                                    Our Love Too Late For Her With So
                                    Many Responsibs She That R Hers Already

                                    How Can She Cope With Another ? With
                                    More ? I've Been Expecting Way Too
                                    Much Maybe Been A Fool At Love @
                                    Hope - Hoping For So Much In These
                                    Very Difficult Times Who Am I Anyway?!?

                                    Nothing Just An Apparition A Dream A
                                    Fleeting Fantasy A Second's Escape
                                    Not Serious Not A True Knot No No
                                    Now A Nuisance, Now A Pain Now A
                                    Problem, I'm All To Bloody Hell Blame!



No comments: