Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Yearn The Yearn The Yearn / I UP Burn Turn Gut Churn / Not Anything Quite So Stern, I Yearn!


                                                 The Yearn The Yearn The Yearn
                                                 I UP Turn Gut Churn
                                                 Not Anything Quite So Stern
                                                 Constant Yearning Intense Burn!

                                                 I'm Learning, Churning Turning As
                                                 Either Awake Or Sleeping  I'm
                                                 Always On Slow Burn As If I Am
                                                 No Longer Master Of My Own Self

                                                 Yearning To Be With My Friend Till
                                                 Recent That Might Now Be More
                                                 Might Be Not, A Burning Gut Wrench
                                                 I'm Tossed About At Sea Like Small

                                                Sail Boat Without Rudder Without
                                                Sails I'm Floating In Wood 'N Da
                                                Waters Be Quite, Quite Stern Good
                                                Thing I'm A Man Without Perm!

                                                Yearn I Yearn I Yearn I Yearn Like
                                                Mad, A Silent Mad That Won't Stay
                                                Longer Much Quiet As I Need To
                                                Strip Down My Emotions, My Feelings!

No comments: