Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Pressure Weighing You / Measures Your Mettle 'N Grit / I Should Loosen Up / On You My Love # 1 le 24 Septembre, 2013



                                   The Pressure Weighing You
                                   Your Mettle 'N Grit
                                    I Should Loosen Up
                                    On You My Love

                                    Down Heavy Shoulders
                                    Sink Marks On Physical
                                    Bones Sigh Flesh Reds
                                    Souls Slip Deeper Down

                                    Touching Soles Touching
                                    Ground Imprints Deeper
                                    Still In Psyche In Head
                                    How To Cope Not Die

                                    Drama Queen Be I Now
                                    I Feel Your Pain I Feel
                                    I To It Add So Sorry
                                    Love But You Drive Me

                                   Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
                                   Mad Mad Sublimely Yeah
                                   Hellishly Hotly Wholly You
                                   Dig Self Yours In My Flesh!

Love madly passionately so go fo it when you have a chance!  #1  September 24th, 2013, finished September 25th, 2013.

No comments: