Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You're The One! The One / I Want ! The Only ! / The Only One I Wed. Sept. 18th, 2012 #1



                                     You're The One! The One
                                     I Want ! The Only ! You !
                                     I Can With You Yeah See
                                     I Feel All Over Once Again

                                     How Come I Am
                                     Learning This Now ?!
                                     Where Has Time Go
                                     Gone ? Where Have

                                     You Been ? I Should
                                     Have Guessed From
                                     The Clues My Blues
                                     My Sudden Elations

                                     Just
                                     Mention Your Name
                                     I
                                     Fall To Pieces I Do
                                     Elate!

                                     My Nipples Perk
                                     My Smile's Beeserk
                                     My Blood Floods
                                     My Brain Thumps

                                    My Feelings Reel
                                    My Gut Grunts
                                    My Heart Stops
                                    My Fingers Close
 
                                   My Feet 'N Toes Step
                                   For You
               
         












 

No comments: