Wednesday, September 18, 2013

For You, Forward / I Close My Eyes / Embrace You Silently Wednesday, September 18th, 2013



                                    For you , Forward I
                                    Close My Eyes , I
                                    Embrace You Silent
                                    Silently Embrace You

                                    All The Same I Want
                                    You
                                     I Want You More
                                     I Want You I Want
                     
                                    You More Emotions
                                    Mine You Do Release
                                    Completely
                                    @ Me Put Me @ Ease
               
                                    Your Face Your Smile
                                    In My Head Give Me
                                    Such Profound Such
                                    Sound Please You

                                    Love , My One Treasure
                                    You I Love Through
                                    Earth Through Oceans
                                    I Love You Through &
                                   

                                   Through,  Of That All
                                   So True
                                   Never
                                   Blue

Wednesday, September 18th, 2013  love madly while you still can!

   
                     
                         














No comments: