Thursday, September 26, 2013

So Can't Shay Shake Can't Get / Her Off, She Sticks She's / Cut Into My Fabric #2 Jeudi Soir Le 26 Septembre, 2013



                                   So Can't Shake Can't Get
                                   Her Off, She Sticks She's
                                   Cut Into My Fabric My
                                   Life My Thinking Feelings

                                   Like A Bad Case Like
                                   I'm All Done-In So
                                   Under Asunder She
                                   Plunder Me How Could

                                   I Let This Happen? What
                                   Has Happened? Not No
                                   Nothing Since We Were
                                   Together Stars Starting To

                                   Seem Foreign So Distant
                                   Like Another Me Was
                                   Born And Has Not Been
                                   By Her Fed 'Xcept To

                                  The Elems The Wolves Red
                                  Foxes The Deer Nib Nib
                                  Nibble @ Me To Steal
                                  My Buds Thorns To Prick
                               
                                  Me Horns To Pierce My
                                  Flesh Fading Tan Now
                                  The Moments Once Nake
                                  Ache Now, Then Naked

                                  In Pure Joy Go Going
                                  Gone I'm Over The
                                  Silence , I'm Going To
                                  Stand Up & Move Away

Love madly while you still can, don't be a fool!   #2  Le 26 Septembre, 2013  Jeudi soir, il fait tres beau.


                                 

No comments: