Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Head Gives Me Such Profound / Such Sound Pleasure You Love / My One Wednesday, September 18th, 2013



                                    Head Gives me Such Profound
                                    Such Sound Pleasure You Love
                                    My One Treasure You I Love
                                    Through Earth Through Oceans
       
                                    I Love You Through & Through
                                    Of That All So True, Never Blue
                                    When With You Except When
                                    Others Do Dynamics Ours Change

                                    Must Then Bit - Part - Future
                                    Temporary - Yeah - Slight
                                    Rearrange , Not Get Derange
                                    Not  No Panic No Fear No

                                    Tear Patient Must I Be - Read
                                    Your Actions Understand Not
                                    Jump Not Sulk Not Worst
                                    Fear , Steer Forward You My

                                    Reward To Be Together Any -
                                    Time Any Where I Simple
                                    Profound Pleasure You My
                                    Worldly Home Heart Treasure!

love madly any moment eat love up together!

No comments: