Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You're My Blessing / You Are My Life / You / Just The Thought & Wednesday, September 18th, 2013



                                   You're My Blessing
                                   You Are My Life
                                   You
                                   Just The Thought &

                                   I Come Alive,
                                   I'm Ignited, Knighted
                                   I'm Alive No Contrive
                                   No Dressing Just The

                                   Full-Monty Undressing
                                   To Feel Your Smile
                                   On Mine Their Touch
                                   Heat-Of-Flesh Spark

                                   You be Able Simply
                                   Divinely, So Humbly
                                   So Not Sinfully To
                                   You Light All My Feet

                                   By You My Body's
                                   Features Creatures
                                   Blood Bone & Flesh
                                   Hair & Skin Be Lit

love madly to be madly loved right back!
                     
                                   

No comments: