Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Conduit This I Conduit That / I'm A Conduit Through & Through / True Blue - Pass Through Me / Let Me Vessel This , Vessel That!



                                   I Conduit This I Conduit That
                                   I'm A Conduit Through And
                                   Through True Blue Pass Through
                                   Me Let Me Vessel This Let Me
                                   Vessel That!

                                   I've Spent My Life Serving So Very
                                   Vary Willingly Willing The Elements
                                   Round Me To Pass Through - Round
                                   Over Above Under Me So I Also
                                   Filter The Immediate The Now The

                                   Agora Ahora Maintenant Present With
                                   Attitude Without The Tense Tension
                                   Just The Tense That's Now & Alive
                                   & Immediate & Interesting To be An
                                   Active Part Of As Life & Agora Is So

                                   Really So Fleeting Here & Gone , Oft
                                   As Quickly Forgot, Even More Ignoble
                                   Often Not Even Noticed Or Appreciated
                                   As , Like Me , So Often Self-Absorbed
                                   So Much So Life Is Missed More Than Not!

No comments: