Monday, September 9, 2013

I Can't Stop ! / If I Do I Die! / You're So Potent My Lasting Love!



                                    I Can't Stop!
                                    If I Do I Die!
                                    You're So Potent
                                    My Lasting Love
                                    I'm So Trusting!

                                   You Came To Me
                                   By My Side You
                                   Stood With Me
                                   We Were Happy

                                   You Searched Me
                                   Out Found Me In
                                   The Pool  'N We
                                   Talked Quietly

                                    Our Night Was Young
                                    Our Day Retired Now
                                    Could We Both Hold
                                    Yes, Could We Hold
                                    Out?!? You Questioned

                                    You Were Not Sure Like
                                    I Was Not Till You Came
                                    To Me Then I Knew So

                                    Quick We Would Soon Be
                                    At The Beach Once More
                                    One More Night There Yes
                                    Together To Be Gotten By
                                    So By The Other What

                                    What Would It Be?  Would
                                    It Mean? We Trusted In
                                    Each Other, We Were There
                                    For One Another Whatever
                                    That 'Xactly Would Mean?!?
 

No comments: