Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm Crazy About I'm Crazy 'Bout I'm Crazy About / You Drive Me You Madden Me You Joy Me / You Hell Me 2 le 24 Septembre, 2013



                                     I'm Crazy About I'm
                                     Crazy 'Bout I'm So
                                     About Up Down Spout
                                     Crazy Mad Crazy Glad

                                     You Drive Me You So
                                     Madden Gladden Lay
                                     Your Special Soul In
                                     On Me A Platter Of You

                                     Cups Of Your Smiles
                                     Bowls Of Your Glinting
                                     Eyes That Sparkle Just
                                     For Me I'm Special When

                                     I Feel It The Special Bond
                                     I Joy Rejoice I Risk I Act
                                     Young Without A Care
                                     'Cept For Your Favor For

                                     Your Company Your Notice
                                     Me Of Soft Kind Wisdomed
                                     Words I'm Crazy About Yes
                                      Admit I You For Am I Crazy!

love madly while you can - worth it, really it so very is!  #2  le 24 Septembre, 3013 and finished now on September 25th, 2013
                                 

                                     

No comments: