Sunday, September 22, 2013

These Days With You / I Feel Like The Low / Man On The Totem /



                                   These Days With You
                                    I Feel Like The Low
                                    Man On The Totem
                                    Pole

                                    For Me You Are My
                                    Whole Totem Pole
                                    I Would Tote You
                                    Anywhere So Light

                                    You Being My Load
                                    My Pleasure My Honor
                                    My Privilege My Want
                                    You Fill My Need My

                                    Hole My Whole My
                                    Hunger My Thirst
                                    My Wonder My Wander
                                    My Desires So Bloom

                                    Vroom Vroom Vroom!

love so keenly Madly while you still can pine!  

No comments: