Monday, September 9, 2013

Not Like You Start Out To / Not Planned On Our Part


                                   Not Like You Start Out To
                                   Not Panned On Our Part
                                   Not One Bit As It's Been
                                   The Farthest Path, Really

               
                                   Not Ever Something To Ever
                                   Consider As There's Too
                                   Much Hurt 'N Pain , Too
                                   Much Feeling Exposed Like

                                  Raw 'N Bloody Expose Our
                                  Bones Our Muscles Shoved
                                  Quickly So Aside Way Way
                                  No Way This Ever Before Did

                                  I Want , Imagine Or Consider
                                  Shocked, Pained, Sadly Blue
                                  As Feelings Suppressed Are
                                  Current Now In My Thoughts

                                  My Desire My Yearning Feel
                                  I've Earned My Place My
                                  Life Got - Get Back In Con-
                                  Yes Trol Troll Billy Gruff

                                  The Brute 'N me Has Surfaced
                                  I See A Face A See A Picture
                                  It's Still Cloudy But My Feel-
                                  Reeli-ings Are Very So Clear!

                                 What To Do?!?  It Takes Two
                                 Now Three To Of This Perhaps
                                 Somehow Sort Be A Good Sport?
                                 Only Time Will Really Tell Us 3

                                 What Will Be Will Be 'N I'm
                                 Mad I'm Bad I'm Sad I'm Gl
                                 Gla La La Glad As I's Tired
                                 Of Living Hidden So Away!

No comments: