Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Way Over- Thinking / I'm Way Over Feeling / I'm Way Over This All ! #3 Le 30 Septembre, 2013 Lundi Matin A 9:07AM



                                    I'm Way Over-Thinking
                                    I'm Way Over Feeling
                                    I'm Way Over This All!
                                    Time To Be Simply Pay

                                    Patient To Swim Again
                                    My Laps To Wait To
                                    Be Available To Be Here
                                    When You Call Finally

                                    Come Once Again Around
                                    As Is Your nature You're
                                    So Curious Yourself & To
                                    Me Together We Make

                                    Quite The Delight The Real
                                    Relaxed Curious Pair That
                                    Loves Life, Loves The By
                                    Chance Serendipitous Feel!

LOVE MADLY< I'm waiting to all over again! Cheers.  #3  le 30 Septembre, 2013 Lundi matin a 9:11AM.

No comments: