Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm Investing Full To Fill Up / Fully Agora I Need That I / Will Not Resign , Her Last Words #6 Le 26 Septembre, 2013 Jeudi Soir Il Fait Tres Beau!



                                              I'm Investing Full To Fill Up
                                              Fully Agora I Need That I
                                              Will Not Resign Myself Her
                                              Last Words To Me, I Will

                                             Not! I'm Worth So Much
                                             More Than That! I'm Feeling
                                             Better - Funny?! - But I Am -
                                             Not Frantic , Not Depending
           
                                             Any More On You You've
                                             Become Too Distant For Me
                                             Too Cold, The Warmth 'Twe
                                             'Tween Us Has All But Died

                                             Blow On The Embers QUICK
                                             For They All But Die My Love!

                                             Sad Am I , Not Happy Not
                                             Pleased Be Fuddled - Be Mud-
                                             Mud Muddled, I'm Too Much
                                             Now For You Clearly

                                             Low Man On Da Totem Pole
                                             So Please Tote Me Off
                                             Far
                                             Far Away!

Love madly when and while you can , the highs the lows so real!  36  le 26 Septembre, 2013 Jeudi soir , il fait tres beau ce soir!
                                           



No comments: