Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm Being Forced To Move On / Move Along , I Have No Choice / This Distance Wall This Distance Thing #1 Le 27 Septembre, 2013 A 8 AM Vendredi Matin



                                                I'm Being Forced To Move On
                                                I Have No Choice
                                               This Distance Wall This Distance
                                                Thing

                                                I Can't Get Past It I Have To Say
                                                To Myself With The Little I Do
                                                Know it's Much Bigger Than Me
                                                Myself I Owe You Your Space

                                                Adieu For Now As I Pause Us
                                                Turn My Back To Focus On
                                                Things That Are Me My Life
                                                More Immediate That Need My

                                                Attention Just Like You My Love
                                                Each Of Us Doing What We Must
                                                In Silence Largely From The Other
                                                It's Best This Way As I Grant You

                                                Your Plate Is So Full & I've Been
                                                So Selfish, So Piggish So Self-
                                                Centered To Not Have Seen This
                                                & Tried To Make My Agenda

                                                Front And Center I Do Apologize
                                                No Way To Really Care For
                                                Another No Way To Comport -
                                                Conduct Myself With You I Love

                                                I'll Do My Best To Be There For
                                                For You if You Write Or If You
                                                Call I Give You Your Space I
                                                Am Here For You If And When
                                             

No comments: