Monday, September 23, 2013

That I Might Have / To Exit From This / That I Do Not Really ... #7 SEptember 20th, 2013



                                   That I Might Have
                                   To Exit From This
                                   That I Do Not Really
                                   Understand, That I'd

                                   Like To - That Distance
                                   And Silence Becomes
                                   Deadly Killers - It's So
                                   Agghh Agghhh Agony
                               
                                   Agonizing That's I Guess
                                   All One-Sided - All Hurt
                                   -Ful-Prided-Mine-Bruise
                                   Why Can't It Be Two-Sided

                                   So We Share
                                   Equally
                                   Joy
                                   'N Pain?!?

love madly while you can 'n r able!   #7  le 20 Septembre, 2013

No comments: